Friday 2 December 2011

Helllooooo There!!!!

This is my very first post!!!

As emphasized by the blog title I am a girl easily distracted – when I should be working I am usually found rummaging through pages of FB looking at what home based designers and actual designers have to offer/who is making the best 'inspired' outfits and last but not least reading the many blogs and fashion sites to see what’s going on out there in the big, pretty world of fashion and beauty!!

This is obviously not what my corporate employer pays me to do but hey its fun and I thought this will be a good place to put all the info I gather incase someone out there wants to know!

My past experiences I will incorporate into posts as we go along but will start with something new…

Silk Screen Prints! I’ve seen a few of these around and although the colours etc are nice I always thought they were a little loud for desis residing in the west until I stumbled across these – aren’t they the prettiest??





I’ve been in touch with this group ‘Exquisite Collection’ for prices which start at £125. Don’t think I’ll be ordering from her though as I can never be sure if the photos aren’t just copied from elsewhere – Not handing over any cash to randoms so have contacted some of my usual contacts to get quotes…. Will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment