Monday 5 December 2011

Today's Distraction - Gulzeb Asif

I've just spotted Gulzeb Asif's latest shoot – very much hot off the memory card and it looks good!








I got in touch with Gul a few weeks back as I really liked the look of some of her bridal outfits and she quoted me  reasonable prices to have them as formals. The below outfit (same as pic 2 above me thinks)  is around 45K pak rupees – roughly £335. The kameez is mint green jamawar with a  trail back . The work is hand work of naqshi, stones and diamantes with a motif at the back and Jamevaar Lehnga.  

Second Emerald Green outfit is for 35K Pak Rupees, around £260

Not bad compared to other designers right? I haven’t ordered anything yet as my functions aren't until mid next year but will definitely be keeping an eye on her collections. She herself was very quick in getting back to me, provided me the info I required and was willing to work within a budget for  the outfits I was interested in and even agreed to show me samples next time she is in London so I can see the quality of her work in advance of ordering – will let you know what happens!




2 comments:

  1. I loveeeeee your blog! Could you please tell me how to contact Gulzeb Asif? And I doubt her bridal joras are for 45K ! If they are that reasonable, id love to buy her joras. Please tell me how to contact her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!
      The quotes were to have the bridals as formals...
      Gulzeb.asif@gmail.com

      Let me know if you do purchase anything :)

      Delete