Tuesday 3 January 2012

Helllooooooo 2012!

I was in the middle of composing a post on 2011, about how its been a good year and a year I will always remember for weddings... anyway blah blah blah - I saw something which was way more interesting before I even got to finish that!

Check out Hello India's special covers to mark Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla's 25 years in the industry. This duo is one of my absolute favourites - I am a sucker for traditional looking classics and these guys produce some of the most intricate yet elegant outfits out there. I've seen a few of their outfits and the workmanship they have is second to none!

The ladies below in particular the Khannas and Bachchans are well known for their love of the brand and are often seen the wearing the design duos creations.

My favourite outfit has to be Twinke Khannas anarkali - wish I could see the actual outfit - bet its amazing!! I'd like to add no one does big hair like Dimple - she looks stunning!

On a side note - Sara Ali Khan is such a pretty girl and its a shame as I don't think this shoot does her justice- in the few pics I have seen of her around she is always dressed very elegantly and modestly too - Hope Bollywood doesn't get the better of her!

PS what do you guys think of Amrita's shoes? They are like traditional Khusse with a platform - I wonder if this is a twist from the designers or if this particular style is native to somewhere...?







No comments:

Post a Comment