Friday 20 January 2012

Quiffs, Weight & Sonam

A little more Sonam luuuuuurve for today!

I love the way she has worn her hair here. I've always been a fan of the good old quiff - it turns my dodgy hair days into stylish hair days and is a time saver on days when my lazy butt doesn't have time to wash my hair!!

To update my quiff I have also started wearing it to the side with a twist but i like the way she has parted her hair not far above her ear. I tried this look myself - I will confess I am not great at hairstyles - I can do a pretty awesome blow dry with my hair but its doesn't get much more creative than that and I managed to make this work! Its really simple, just part your hair, grab the section and twist then pin at the back.





On to the weight - Many will know that Sonam has not always been so slim and I really enjoyed reading this very honest interview with her regarding her weight loss here which I thought I'd share :0)

Happy Friday people
xoxo

1 comment: