Tuesday 7 February 2012

I've been quiet...

or maybe lazy? I like to say Busy!

TBH nothing has massively caught my eye to post about but what I need to do is go back to my original cause and and do a little reviewing....

I think I will write up my review for Xenabs Atelier tonight - I just received a new outfit from her so I can keep that one fresh...

In the Pipeline...

Rani Emaan... need to take pics
Robe De Style -Took pics but its been a while since I ordered from her so not sure if its worth posting?
Shyamal Bhumika - I still haven't worn this outfit - its my fav and pretty special so saving it for an occasion and so hesitant to post pics - a review without pics is pretty lame right?
SairaJi - Is it worth posting a review about someone who appears to no longer be in business?
Sunherri Outfits - Yes, after blogging about her I couldn't resist ordering - but I don't want to post until I have worn the outfit...
Zainab Sajid - will get cracking
Aleena Sameer - HHmmmm.....
Malaika Adnan - That will come later too
Saima Mohd - The lady who got me hooked

There are a few others I have ordered odd outfits from too which I will be updating!

Ive stuck to online experiences but i may add a few of my in store experiences too...

Leave a comment or email me if there is a particular review you want to see soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment