Thursday 23 August 2012

Eid Mubarak!! Better late than never!!!

So people!!! Seasons Greetings!!!

For Everyone celebrating Eid - Eid Mubarak!!! After all those difficult (yet rewarding) days of fasting how did you all celebrate?? What I really wanna know is what did you wear??!!!

For me - London was roasting and a simple SS lawn suit was as far as I got! The theme remained the same for day 2 - but this time it was a pretty purple Nishat number - nothing jazzy just comfy and temperature appropriate! Cotton desi clothes are such a pleasure to wear on hot sunny days!

I have quite a few SS and each time they arrive I always wonder if I really need to spend £60+ on a lawn suit until I wear them... and then I know its okay - these suits although lawn do have the dressy factor and do stand out especially when stitched well, the dupattas in particular are always beautiful which is the perfect finishing touch to a good outfit. I also had Nishat, Lakhani and 5 star lawn outfits on order this year - nishat is lovely, Lakhani is gorgeous - on par with SS but 5 star deffo looked better in the pictures - in real life the suit I got looks slightly gaudi so will avoid them in future!




2 comments:

  1. Hi! Eid Mubarak to you also! Hope you had a lovely time with family and friends?
    Would love to see a picture of what you wore, your outfits sound lovely.
    I wore a Tarun Tahiliani outfit that I'd bought a while ago, but hadn't worn yet.
    Love your blog.
    xXx
    BeautyPassionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!! Eid was lovely thanks – just low key as the husband was sick! I love your blog so am chuffed to see you on mine :) I shall upload pics of the whole look soon but I LOVE Tarun Tahiliani so would love to see your Eid day outfit please!

    ReplyDelete