Tuesday 28 August 2012

Ohh Ahhh Ma-Sa-Ba!


This is on my Wish List – I love this sari – it may not be to everyone’s taste but I love the way it’s quite Bold and trendy! My only issue is that I don’t have a suitable occasion coming up and something like this is so now… Where would you wear it?

At £300+ it’s expensive for what it is but is a real statement piece; personally it needs to be for the right event – unfortunately not something I can horde and hope for something to come up. I am a big masaba fan and love their style - just waiting for the right occassion!

This Masaba number is available from pernias pop up shop which lists lots of designer wear including Sabyasachi – they have some amazing tops etc available too – Look out for my review!!



3 comments:

  1. pretty interesting use of colors, i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is COMPLETELY my style! I love it! I think I need to buy this, but I have nowhere to wear it to either!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very funky! Not sure I could pull this off though!

    ReplyDelete