Friday 14 March 2014

Friday Guldastaa

I love florals - Have done so since I was a little kid. When we used to go to southall back in the day to pick fabrics for my desi wear I would always pick the florals and my mum would comment there is a granny inside waiting to get out!

The shift from motifs to floral designs has been on the horizon for some time but was fully stamped this week at Lakme India Fashion week - its everywhere from mens wear to printed floral lehngas (Which I LOVE)

Some of my fav botanical looks...

Shruti Sanchetis collection for Lakme India Fashion Week


Kalah - House of Kraft



Manish Malhotra




Lavanya London

Ayush Kejriwal


Minaxi Daboo


Zehra Saleem







3 comments:

  1. I am absolutely in Love with the Kalah Bridal <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I was going to comment on the same outfit!
      I have seen their work but haven't come across this, it is stunning MashaaAllah!

      Delete
    2. I am loving your choice of outfits for this post!

      Delete