Friday 21 March 2014

My Wedding Choos!

Just thought I would share some details!

For my reception I went for Jimmy Choo!

I am not a heels kind of girl, just cant walk in them which is why I chose the brand as great craftsmanship means their shoes are that little bit easier to cope with! I opted for something not too high - these are pretty comfortable and I can last a few hours in them before I need to slip into some flats!

My Tip: If you struggle with heels then either practice till you can do it or seriously stick to what you can manage - I've seen the odd bride hobble around and its not a good look!

 I believe these are still part of their bridal range and a great option for that special wedding treat!




1 comment:

  1. oh wow! Congrats!!!!
    Nice shoes btw ;)

    ReplyDelete