Tuesday 4 March 2014

Spring Lust List

Spring is trying ever so hard to squeeze its way through here in London - Its really put me in the mood to add a few lighter pieces

Firstly I reallllllly want these loafers from Russell & Bromley!! I don't fare well with heels - just cant walk in them and its not often I come across a flat pair which I love so much!

I am just a little undecided on which colour to get? I'm going to try not to buy both as they're on the pricey side but these will make lovely work shoes for me!!



Next on my list is a pastel coat, my main problem is that most Ive come across are quite a boxy fit which really doesn't work on me - I need some structure to my coats - the Karen Millen one looks as though it may work although I am more inclined towards blush shades from Reiss... 




Next up is an outfit by Sonal Kalra Ahuja I love the look of, I have a very dear friends very special wedding coming up and as its not a desi affair I need something suitable for a traditional English Spring wedding and something like this would be perfect!! My non asian friends love me wearing saris and other Indian looks to their weddings and this I think is a nice cross between cultures - I would pair this with a blazer and pearls but alas its a bit out of my budget! EEEkkkk!!!










1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore this floral lehenga! I've asked my mother in law to hunt down similar fabric so we can make it. By we I do mean she lol

    ReplyDelete